Admission process at Don Bosco is simple and transparent. A conventional personal interaction between parents / authorised guardians, the prospective student and the college’s authorised representatives. The process will give you an insight into the type of educational approach and environment the college provides your child to maximise his/her potential, while giving us a glimpse of the child’s strengths, learning needs and potential.
Browse the website to learn about the college’s philosophy, approach and facilities. If you have any questions, or would like to make an appointment to meet us, please call us or mail us on
Application Form can be purchased from the college office or download it from the college website and pay the requisite fee towards the admissions packet at the time of submission of the completed application form.
• 8 photographs(6 Passport,2 stamp size)
• Academic records of the recently passed exam (Xth/SSLC/ICSE/CBSE/..)
• Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any
• Transfer Certificate
• Caste certificate (If u have)
• Income certificate (If u have)
• Adhara Card (Xerox)
• Admission Forms are available at our office/ website throughout the year. The admission process starts soon after the SSLC exam results are announced.
• On commencement of the admission processes, the college will schedule the assessment and meeting.
• Upon receipt of our communication for admission, payments as stipulated from the office to be made at he prescribed time. Failure to do so may result in the seat being offered to another student.
• All Fees (both one time and annual / recurring) paid are non-refundable.
• The college fully reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding and cannot be questioned.
• The college reserves the right to change its Admissions’ procedure from time to time without notice.
• Before the commencement process of admission, the college requests the parents, to visit the college once and discuss the admission process with the college office staff.