We stress much on sports and games not merely as a physical exercise but we believe together with physical growth and shaping future sports men it helps in team work, leadership, confidence building etc..Don Bosco has a vast playground and three state of the art basketball courts and a volley ball court.
One of the exclusive features of our school is the Teachers Resource Centre (TRC). As well as quality educational reference material, the Centre has computers with broadband internet facilities; and serves as a space for teachers to interact on a regular basis. It supports and facilitates in-service professional development of faculty. To keep abreast of new technology the school also owns an informational and educational CD library.
• Don Bosco provides transportation service to the children. There are 6 buses. Only those who have registered their names are entitled to use this service.
• We aim to have a faculty escort on the bus at all times. However, if at any time this is not feasible, there is a ‘bus parent’ who takes responsibility for the children.
• Children are expected to be ready and waiting at their stops 5 minutes prior pick up time.
• Bus routes are very tightly scheduled so that children and teachers get to school on time.
• The buses WILL NOT wait for latecomers either at the stop or at school for the return trip.
• Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office (in writing). The office will then inform the bus driver of the change.
• The buses cannot provide door-to-door service, as this increases the time spent commuting to and from school.