Admission process at Don Bosco is simple and transparent. A conventional written assessment will be followed by a personal interaction between parents / authorized guardians, the prospective student and the school’s authorized representatives. The process will give you an insight into the type of educational approach and environment the school provide your child to maximize his/her potential, while giving us a glimpse of the child’s strengths, learning needs and potential
Browse the website to learn about the school’s philosophy, approach and facilities. If you have any questions, or would like to make an appointment to meet us, please call us or mail us. Application Form can be purchased from the school office or download it from the school website and pay the requisite fee towards the admission package at the time of submission of the completed application form.
• 2 photographs
• A copy of the child’s / applicant’s Birth Certificate
• Academic records / transcripts for the last 2 years (if applicable)
• Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any
• Transfer Certificate, if any
• Copy of visa / permit (if the student is not a citizen of India)
• Medical Certificate
• Admission Forms are available at our office/ website throughout the year.The admission process starts in the month of February(Fill in the month)
• On commencement of the admission processes, the school will schedule the assessment and meeting.
• Upon receipt of our communication for admission, payments as stipulated from the office to be made at the prescribed time.
• Failure to do so may result in the seat being offered to another student
• All Fees (both one time and annual / recurring) paid are non-refundable.
• The School fully reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding and cannot be questioned.
• The School reserves the right to change its Admissions’ procedure from time to time without notice.
Parents are requested to give as long a notice as possible of intended withdrawal, with a minimum of 3 months, failing which 3 months’ fees are forfeited/charged in lieu of notice. Students who wish to withdraw after writing the Board Examinations are charged School Fees till end March provided the letter of withdrawal is received by the 1st of January of that year. If the letter of withdrawal is received after 1st January, the student has to pay three months full fees from the date of receipt of application for withdrawal. The decision of the Principal in this respect is not open to questions.